Eyebrows are one of the most defining facial structures and recently have become the centerpiece of beauty trends. Whether you want a thick or bold, ladies are now obsessed with having their eyebrows on point.
If you are not blessed with having a beautiful one just like some famous celebrities, the microblading is now available that allows you to have the brows you’ve always wanted. You can now opt for this trend using a natural in a cautious way.
Now that microblading has caught your interest, you’re probably asking, “is microblading suitable for me?” You must consider the following conditions before doing so. If you have these health problems, microblading may not be the best option for you.
• Breastfeeding (microblading uses local anesthesia that is not suitable for pregnant or lactating women)
• Serious health problems like cancer, epilepsy, and autoimmune disease. Before considering the microblading, it is suggested to ask your physician about it.
• Severe skin condition
• Recently undergone cosmetic procedures like Botox
• Had an eyebrow wax lately
• Iron deficiency—this is because if your body is not producing enough iron, the ink may not hold onto your body.
• Anemic – take iron supplements before and after the procedure
Remember that if you have dry skin, the results may be more defined and firmer. If you have oily skin, you may need to follow special aftercare for several days to remove the excess oil. Ask questions about the tools your artist may use for the procedure. It should be disposable.
It is best to hire an expert to do your brow and avoid health complications. If you want to add more drive to your brow, My Cosmetique Pro’s microblading will make a huge difference. Learn how their services can be personalized to your needs.